Thursday, December 16, 2010

Daily Update- END of Phase 1

Brake pads replaced, trunk inventoried, she's ready for me to pick up. Going to do that tomorrow morning. Then, drive it for a while and see how she does.

Still not sure about the SW switch, but I'll ask about that. Going to go down the original list with the mechanic and check off items. I hope to do this hovering over the car so I can get some direct interaction.

Not sure I can drive it to work until I replace the headlights, which require removal of the grill, so I may do both at once [I think one is dead and the other is cracked] once I have the other side (I think I have the right one).

The next post should have the cost for all this work and what I learned while picking it up. Depending on time I may go next door to the body shop and ask about rust prevention paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment