Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cleaning

Evidently, my car is black. Took it to the local quarter wash, and spent a dollar vacuuming out the interior, and $2 washing the outside. Didn't get it totally soap-free, but I'm not worried. Back at home, I took my California Duster and wiped the instrument panel and the dash. That helped a lot. Before all this, I cleaned all the parts from the trunk and threw away a couple (rusty cams, water pump, gasket boxes and gaskets). Weather was in the low 50s so I'm sure nothing froze. I also installed the license plates.

While both headlights work, they are hazy, and the right is cracked badly. That's ok as I have a replacement.

So, next on the list is checking the airbox for a K&N filter, downloading the manual for the radio, and driving it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment