Thursday, December 1, 2011

La Machine!

The weather report was for snow Thursday morning and more Friday. I wanted to make sure I had the GTX back to take advantage of the snow. I arranged to pick it up on Tuesday, and after filling it up, and an uneventful drive home (even the seat felt more comfortable than I remember). I pre-staged it for snow. Today we had 7 inches of light, fluffy snow. The GTX didn't miss a beat and felt wonderful doing four wheel drifts.
The front windshield had a little fog that I couldn't get rid of, but I didn't try high fan with heat, only cold. I noticed a tunnel under the snow on the roof at the back of the sunroof, but didn't detect any leaking inside. I also noticed the dome light was working, for the second time ever; will check that again tonight.

It's waiting for me, covered in ice, with small icicles hanging from the front bumper. I'm looking forward to the trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment